Unregistered Users: While you may receive shared folders from other SAVE THIS users and pass those folders along to your friends and colleagues, you won't be able to create new folders in your SAVE THIS account and share them unless you are registered and logged in. Click here to sign up for your free account.
With SAVE THIS, you can share individual links, groups of links, or entire folders. Recipients of your shared links don't need to be registered users and you may share a link or folder as many times as you want.
To share a link or folder:
- Select the link(s) or folder(s) you want to share by checking the box to the left of the link or folder
- Click Share on the SAVE THIS toolbar
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to send your links or folders to
- Enter a subject line (optional)
- Compose a message to send with your shared links (optional)
- Click Share Now
Receiving Shared Links
When another SAVE THIS user sends you an email message containing a shared link, click on the link to view its contents. Clicking on the link automatically adds it to your SAVE THIS account.