Saving Links to Your SAVE THIS Account
Registered, logged-in users don't need to be on a particular Web site to add a link to that site to their SAVE THIS account. Unregistered users, must be on the site to save a link belonging to that site.
Here's how to save links from anywhere on the Web:
To add a link to your account while you are on your SAVE THIS homepage:
- Click Add Link on your SAVE THIS toolbar
- Enter a name for the link
- Enter the URL for the link you want to add
- Type in any comments about the link in the Comments box
- Select the folder you'd like to save the link to
- Click Add
There are two more ways to add links to your account while you surf.
- Using the SAVE THIS browser button: Click the SAVE THIS browser button and a popup window will appears, allowing you save a link to the page you're currently on.
- Using the SAVE THIS button on a SAVE THIS site. For a list of SAVE THIS sites, click here.